The opening of Matt Court is just over a month away. Here are four pictures I was recently sent. You can click any of them for an enlarged view.
Players may need to rest for a week, but this here’s a blue-collar blog that works ’til death do us part. No sick days, no vacation, no nothing. Just don’t bring up the occasional eight month hiatus.
Dennis Erickson knows two things: that Oregon is the nation’s best team and these links are second to none.
Oregon basketball is in crisis mode and needs a strategy to get this fixed. We turn to Businessweek for help.
NOTE: I should mention that this isn’t the end of basketball at Mac Court, only of Pac-10 games. The non-conference slate is still being played in the fall/winter of 2010 at Mac Court before making the move to the new building. But my experiences with Mac Court have always been about the Pac-10 and a [...]
I’m feeling a little better about life with Oregon’s Sun Bowl victory, but for now, all my attention is squarely on the Pac-10 basketball season which begins this week. With the non-conference action over, here’s how the season will play out. Keep in mind, this is 100% accurate so don’t question me. *Non-conference SOS comes [...]
That headline is what I like to call a tease. You wanna’ know what could possibly be worse than Oregon losing in the Elite Eight, don’t ya? Well, I’m not ready to talk about it yet, so let’s go over these 2006-07 Oregon Ducks final tournament games first. Sweet SixteenWhat a fantastic Friday! The bar [...]
Still two days from the start of the Sweet Sixteen, here’s 16 things (in no particular order) on my basketball-loving mind: 16) I found these “One Shining Moment” montages at Bob Rickert’s Ducks Blog on oregonlive.com who in turn found it at the AOL Sports Blog so I’m not breaking into new territory here, but [...]
Hey Ducks fans! Feeling underappreciated? A little unloved? Perhaps a little overlooked? Yeah, I got that feeling, too. The Ducks have returned to the Sweet Sixteen for the second time in the program’s history. They’ve only been apart of March Madness five times in the 22 years of the 64 team format. They’ve got a [...]
Four days of basketball (a lot of it) has come and gone. I think I’ve finally broken in the new couch. From 64 teams, only 16 remain. Next week, the tournament gets serious. No more Cinderella stories, just a select few fighting for a title. Here’s a look back at the first weekend: CBS CoverageI [...]
- Pessimistic Pac-12 Picks September 30, 2011
- Pained Pac-12 Picks September 23, 2011
- Perishing Pac-12 Picks September 16, 2011
- Premier Pac-12 Picks – Week 2 September 9, 2011
- 4th Annual Coaches’ Awards – Pac-12 Style! August 26, 2011
- Boise State Sports Editor Not Afraid to Cheer From the Press Box, Goes on the Offensive For Team October 19, 2010
- Matt Barkley Uses Twitter…Poorly October 23, 2010
- Herbstreit Wouldn't Say That, Would He? August 19, 2009
- Answering Yesterday's Question…No, Boise Can't Win September 1, 2009
- A Family "War" December 2, 2009
- http://www.Youtube.com/watch?v=X_kpisjxpi8: Thanks for sharing such a nice thinking, piece of ...
- Margot: Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to death at work ...
- clash of clans guide: Hey there I am so glad I found your web site, I ...
- youtube.com: Hey superb blog! Does rjnning a blog similar to th...
- Franziska: Hello, its nice post concerning media print, we a...
Follow @offthepond on Twitter