Today’s links include required reading for Duck fans and rivals alike. Also, Sports Illustrated quoted me in an article which, of course, leads to more unearned blog ego.
In the second annual “Halloween Costumes For All,” OTP takes a look at what prominent figures in college football are going as this weekend.
Did you get your blog-sponsored 3-D glasses in the mail? No? Too bad, because these links are in 3-D and are totally awesome!
We may have lost Flomax as an ESPN halftime sponsor, but the relationship is alive and well here at the blog.
OTP also raided ESPN’s sponsors to make sure each midseason award has a nice corporate shine to it.
When new commish Larry Scott caught wind of this year’s awards, he said, “Nick, you got a good thing going here, but your presentation is weak. Come on, market it, kid! Throw in some pictures or something. Let the world know you exist!” He’s the guru. Now on to the 2010 Coaches’ Awards. The Rick [...]
First, here’s a link to the story you already know about: Jeremiah Masoli suspended for 2010 season. LaMichael James gets one game suspension. It’s interesting that on Thursday John Canzano perfectly called the case results. Also interesting that he was so kind in his assessment of the punishments. Perhaps Chip and John made a deal…the [...]
We Didn’t Want Him Anyway, or "How I’m Coping with the Demise of a Potential National Championship Season"
Welcome to the official, “we didn’t want him anyway” post. Jeremiah Masoli to be charged in the infamous theft case? Eh, didn’t want him in the first place. LaMichael James changing his plea? Psh, not like he was the best back we ever recruited. Right? Who’s with me? Still need some convincing? Just check out [...]
The Rose Bowl is being featured as “irresistible force meets immovable object.” It’s Oregon’s offensive juggernaut against Ohio State’s defensive stalwart. There is no denying each team flashes greatness on those two sides of the ball. But what about the other story, the one you could supposedly call “completely resistible force meets entirely movable object?” [...]
It was the game the rivalry deserved. And now that it’s over, just a few simple words say it all. The Ducks are going to the Rose Bowl. Wow. The game wasn’t always always clean, but it was one for the ages. Ducks and Beavers traded blows for 60 minutes and as has been the [...]
Week 14 Predictions PreNicktion: Oregon 38, Oregon State 24. I have respect for the Beavers, but the Ducks have been rolling at home. FOTB Prediction: Green helmet, black jersey, green pants, black shoes. But rumors have Oregon in something a little more “retro meets modern,” so we’ll see. You can simulate this combination here. It’s [...]
- Pessimistic Pac-12 Picks September 30, 2011
- Pained Pac-12 Picks September 23, 2011
- Perishing Pac-12 Picks September 16, 2011
- Premier Pac-12 Picks – Week 2 September 9, 2011
- 4th Annual Coaches’ Awards – Pac-12 Style! August 26, 2011
- Boise State Sports Editor Not Afraid to Cheer From the Press Box, Goes on the Offensive For Team October 19, 2010
- Matt Barkley Uses Twitter…Poorly October 23, 2010
- Herbstreit Wouldn't Say That, Would He? August 19, 2009
- Link Roundup: “It’s like the secret to Coke. We’re not telling anyone.” November 1, 2010
- Answering Yesterday's Question…No, Boise Can't Win September 1, 2009
- alleure anti aging: Hi there every one, here every one is sharing thes...
- webhosting: I would like to thank you for the efforts you have...
- Dusty: I pay a quick visit each day some sites and webs...
- free foot fetish cams: Normally I do not learn article on blogs, but I wo...
- search engine optimization: I like the helpful info you provide in your arti...
Follow @offthepond on Twitter