Another week in the books and still nothing. Nick, your blog is lame. On the Season Straight Up: 16-3 Against the Spread: 6-11 Posted spreads are from sportsbook.com at time of publishing. UCLA @ Oregon State (Sat., Prime Ticket, 12:30 p.m.) An early candidate for Pac-12 game of the year, no doubt. Of course, this [...]
Oregon Ducks - 2011
2011 Oregon Ducks Football Schedule
|9/3||* LSU||L, 27-40||ABC||0-1 (0-0)|
|9/10||Nevada||W, 69-20||FX||2-0 (0-0)|
|9/17||Missouri State||W, 56-7||OSN||2-1 (0-0)|
|9/24||@ Arizona||W, 56-31||ESPN/ESPN2||3-1 (1-0)|
|10/6||California||W, 43-15||ESPN||4-1 (2-0)|
|10/15||Arizona State||W, 41-27||ESPN||5-1 (3-0)|
|10/22||@ Colorado||W, 45-2||FSN National||6-1 (4-0)|
|10/29||Washington State||W, 43-28||FSN National||7-1 (5-0)|
|11/5||@ Washington||W, 34-17||ESPN||8-1 (6-0)|
|11/12||@ Stanford||5:00 PM PT||ABC||Get Tickets|
|11/19||USC||5:00 PM PT||ABC||Get Tickets|
|11/26||Oregon State||TBA||Get Tickets|
Latest Oregon Ducks Related Posts
So this is what the site’s come to, a weekly prediction post acting as the feeding tube keeping the blog alive? Sigh…I hate me more than you do. On the Season Straight Up: 9-0 Against the Spread: 3-6 Posted spreads are from sportsbook.com at time of publishing. Colorado St. @ Colorado (Sat., FSN, 10:30 a.m.) [...]
Well, this is embarrassing. Apparently, football season started last weekend. Who knew? On the Season Straight Up: 9-3 (“Wait, Nick, if you didn’t know the season started, how are you 9-3?” I don’t know, one of life’s mysteries, I suppose.) Against the Spread: N/A for now Posted spreads are from sportsbook.com at time of publishing. Arizona [...]
It’s that time of the year again where a mysterious post from a vaguely familiar source pops up in your RSS feed. As usual, I ask you to not take anything too seriously here. Just enjoy it for what it is, a blog that is more important than any other media covering Oregon football (it’s [...]
I’m freaking out about my record against the spread. It’s been getting worse every week. I don’t want to go below .500. I actually thought of just reversing all the picks below and seeing how I fare. But even in the face of mounting evidence that I don’t, in fact, know what I’m talking about, I still believe in me (hugs self).
- Pessimistic Pac-12 Picks September 30, 2011
- Pained Pac-12 Picks September 23, 2011
- Perishing Pac-12 Picks September 16, 2011
- Premier Pac-12 Picks – Week 2 September 9, 2011
- 4th Annual Coaches’ Awards – Pac-12 Style! August 26, 2011
- Boise State Sports Editor Not Afraid to Cheer From the Press Box, Goes on the Offensive For Team October 19, 2010
- Matt Barkley Uses Twitter…Poorly October 23, 2010
- Herbstreit Wouldn't Say That, Would He? August 19, 2009
- Answering Yesterday's Question…No, Boise Can't Win September 1, 2009
- A Family "War" December 2, 2009
- Verla: ID...
- toenail fungus laser treatment: Wow I enjoy reading your posts, saved to favorites...
- Minecraft Crack: Link exchange is nothing else but it is just placi...
- Www.Youtube.Com: Hi to all, how is everything, I think every one is...
- Http://Www.Youtube.Com/: hello!,I like your writing so so much! percentage ...
Follow @offthepond on Twitter