I know, I know. You don’t have to say it. Sigh… On the Season Straight Up: 20-4 Against the Spread: 9-13 Posted spreads are from sportsbook.com at time of publishing. Washington St. @ Colorado (Sat., Fox College Sports, 12:30 p.m.) Hmm, perhaps there’s an anti-champion playoff in progress and no one told us. UCLA advanced [...]
Another week in the books and still nothing. Nick, your blog is lame. On the Season Straight Up: 16-3 Against the Spread: 6-11 Posted spreads are from sportsbook.com at time of publishing. UCLA @ Oregon State (Sat., Prime Ticket, 12:30 p.m.) An early candidate for Pac-12 game of the year, no doubt. Of course, this [...]
So this is what the site’s come to, a weekly prediction post acting as the feeding tube keeping the blog alive? Sigh…I hate me more than you do. On the Season Straight Up: 9-0 Against the Spread: 3-6 Posted spreads are from sportsbook.com at time of publishing. Colorado St. @ Colorado (Sat., FSN, 10:30 a.m.) [...]
Well, this is embarrassing. Apparently, football season started last weekend. Who knew? On the Season Straight Up: 9-3 (“Wait, Nick, if you didn’t know the season started, how are you 9-3?” I don’t know, one of life’s mysteries, I suppose.) Against the Spread: N/A for now Posted spreads are from sportsbook.com at time of publishing. Arizona [...]
We welcome three new coaches to the awards this season. They are honored, I assure you. The Jeff Tedford award for “We would never ask anyone on our team to fake something! Oh that, well, I didn’t know. Talk to my assistant.” And the winner is: Whoever is responsible at Oregon for releasing documents provided [...]
It’s that time of the year again where a mysterious post from a vaguely familiar source pops up in your RSS feed. As usual, I ask you to not take anything too seriously here. Just enjoy it for what it is, a blog that is more important than any other media covering Oregon football (it’s [...]
Day 3 of the Natty Diaries takes us deep into that place where souls are crushed and forever damaged.
Day 2 of the Natty Diaries proves to be a day to imbibe a spirit or two. And you know O-T-P only rolls V-I-P (so long as it’s free).
Day 1 of the Natty Diaries is all about the waiting. That, and getting booted from a Margaritaville which you’d think would be hard to do.
Looking for a copy of the Sebastian Bach power ballad?
Download it and see how long it takes to annoy your
- Pessimistic Pac-12 Picks September 30, 2011
- Pained Pac-12 Picks September 23, 2011
- Perishing Pac-12 Picks September 16, 2011
- Premier Pac-12 Picks – Week 2 September 9, 2011
- 4th Annual Coaches’ Awards – Pac-12 Style! August 26, 2011
- Boise State Sports Editor Not Afraid to Cheer From the Press Box, Goes on the Offensive For Team October 19, 2010
- Matt Barkley Uses Twitter…Poorly October 23, 2010
- Herbstreit Wouldn't Say That, Would He? August 19, 2009
- Link Roundup: “It’s like the secret to Coke. We’re not telling anyone.” November 1, 2010
- Answering Yesterday's Question…No, Boise Can't Win September 1, 2009
- testerone xl muscle: Hello to all, the contents existing at this site...
- morale patches: It's really very complicated in this busy life to...
- alleure anti aging: Hi there every one, here every one is sharing thes...
- webhosting: I would like to thank you for the efforts you have...
- Dusty: I pay a quick visit each day some sites and webs...
Follow @offthepond on Twitter
Overall Record 8-1 AP Poll 6 Coaches' Poll 6 Harris Poll 6 BCS Ranking 8 Pac-10 Record 6-0 Pac-10 Standing 2
- 2011 UO Football Dates
9/3 LSU L, 27-40 9/10 Nevada W, 69-20 9/17 Missouri State W, 56-7 9/24 Arizona W, 56-31 10/1 BYE TBA 10/6 California W, 43-15 10/15 Arizona State W, 41-27 10/22 Colorado W, 45-2 10/29 Washington State W, 43-28 11/5 Washington W, 34-17 11/12 Stanford 5:00 pm 11/19 USC 5:00 pm 11/26 Oregon State TBA